CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!


Spokane broke a record of the biggest snowfall in history in a 24 hour period. At the airport they recorded 19", at our house we have at least 24", and a lady that I work with measured 32" at her house. She didn't make it into work. Thank goodness Guy drove me to work, there would have been no way that I would have made it. Once I got there all I did was answer call after call of employees calling in. I think about 100 people didn't make it to work. Hayden and Cooper enjoyed their snow day, although I told them they couldn't sled because if they cracked their heads open the ambulance wouldn't be able to make it to our house!
School has been closed for tomorrow as well so the kids are officially out on Christmas break. They are predicting another big storm to make it's way through on Sunday!

































































2 comments:

Kerri said...

Krista, isn't this something else? There is sooooooo much snow!!! Your house is pretty with its lights -- makes me think of winter castles! Happy Shoveling~

colleen said...

Even after living here all my life....when it dumps snow it always amazes me.
your house looks just beautiful!!
love, colleen